Full-Time Degree Programme
ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Interested candidates are invited for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2018 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- Candidate's score at the last UTME (2018) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 150
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subject at the NCE with GCE 'O'level credit or its equivalent in three subject, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/'O'level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE 'O'level credit passes in three other subject including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE 'O'level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Insitution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State . on JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Note that you will be paying part of your school fees on this portal and the rest on EKSU portal. Details for payment into EKSU portal shall be provided soon.
The fees in red bold font are the ones payable on this portal.
Steps to login to your portal
- Input your Matric Number and Password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- You are advised to change your Password on your first login to protect your details from an authorized access.
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details as well.
Steps to change login password
- Ensure you login to your account with your matric number and password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- Click on Change password on the link provided on the left side of the page after you have logged in
- Supply your old Password, New password, retype your new password and click on change password button to effect the change.
- Leave the Old Password field blank if you are changing your password for the first time
- Ensure you receive a password Changed message to ensure your password has been successfully changed
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details.
Use the form below to check your name before logging in.