Page 5 of 9
Appointment and Promotions Committee (A & PC)
Power of Committee
- Give approval on behalf of Council to the recommendation for staff promotion put forward by the recommendations of Staff central promotions committee and Provost’s Junior staff promotion recommendation.
- Recommend to the Ministry of Education the appointments of officers of the college including the appointment of officers of the College including the appointment of new Provost, Deputy.
- Give approval to the recommendation for staff employment presented by the college staff employment interview panel.
- Giver approval to the recommendations of the College Central Promotions on Academic or Research Posts of Principal Lectures and Senior Principal Lecturers after ensuring that such staff academic publication have been assessed by external accessories and found suitable for the promotion exercise consideration.
- Advise the college authorities on any matters pertaining to appointments and promotion of senior staff.