**2019 SANDWICH RESULT IS OUT** Sandwich result is out for 2019 contact session. You are to pay #500 to check your result. Click here to login and check your result
Application for the 2020 Sandwich Contact Session
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the EKSU Sandwich Degree and Sub-Degree Programme for the 2020 contact session.
For enquiries, call any of the following numbers 08035617413, 08035148444, 08035856765.
After application you are to print your receipt and data form and submit same at the Centre for Continuing Education of the College.
2020 contact session fees schedule
Note that you will be paying part of your school fees on this portal and the rest on EKSU portal.
The fees in red bold font are the ones payable on this portal.
|S/No||Fees Type||001L||100L||200L||Pay into|
|Total Sch. Fees||103,500||103,500||103,500|
|2||Laboratory Charges (Sci., Voc., & Lang. only)||5,000||5,000||5,000||KWCOED Portal|
|S/No||Fees Type||001L||100L||200L||300L||400L||500L||Pay into|
|Total Sch. Fees||-||97,500||97,500||97,500||97,500||97,500|
|2||Laboratory Charges (Sci.,Voc., & Lang. only)||-||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||KWCOED Portal|
Steps to login to your portal
- Input your Matric Number and Password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- You are advised to change your Password on your first login to protect your details from an authorized access.
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details as well.
Steps to change login password
- Ensure you login to your account with your matric number and password (your surname is your password by default provided you haven’t change it).
- Click on Change password on the link provided on the left side of the page after you have logged in
- Supply your old Password, New password, retype your new password and click on change password button to effect the change.
- Leave the Old Password field blank if you are changing your password for the first time
- Ensure you receive a password Changed message to ensure your password has been successfully changed
- Ensure you logout every time you login to protect your details.
Use the form below to login to your page.