Page 4 of 9
Tender Board/Board of Survey
Power of the Board
- Determine the procedures of tendering for and the award of contract.
- Arrange for the registration of contractor eligible to tender for contract within the Board’s powers of award.
- Authorised the award of all contracts for works, services and the supply goods to the College within the Board’s power EXCLUDING CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF STATIONERY OR CONSUMABLE. Contracts for the sale of used equipment and stores are also excluded.
- Relate with the State government through the Ministry of Education on a matter arising to tender and the award of contracts.
- Consider and approve variations in contract sums subjects to limits set by the government or the finance and General Purpose Committee of the College.