2021/2022 Applicants: Click here to check your admission status.
- Login with your surname and ID number to check your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, click on the 'pay your admission fees' to make payment for your admission letter.
- After completing payment for your admission letter, you may proceed to print all necessary documents by following the links on the payment success page. The documents to be printed are:
1. Admission letter
2. Click to Print Letter of Acceptance
3. Click to Print Screening Results
- After printing all the documents, proceed to pay your school fees by clicking on the 'pay your fees' link that will be displayed on the admissions portal (only active after payment for admission letter has been made).
- After paying your school fees, you may then continue with your biodata registration.
IJMB Students: Click here to login to your portal to pay school fees, others fees and register.
Click here for 2021/2022 APPLICATION into the School of Basic and Remedial Studies (IJMB)
Graduate: Click here to add yourself to reprint the admission letter with the payment of N2,000