EDITOR IN CHIEF: Dr. I.S Opobiyi
MANAGING EDITOR: Mr. Jimoh K.I.
Dr. K.K. Salau
Dr. A.A. Salami
Dr. Mrs. Opadokun. O.A.
Mrs. J.C. Yusuf
Dr. M.S. Adebayo
Prof. M.O. Yusuf
Prof. L.A. Yahaya
Prof. HOD Owolabi
Dr. Yusuf Abdulraheem
Dr. M.A. Fakomogbon
Dr. (Mrs.) M.V. Adegbija
Mr. Gambari Ahmed
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Directorate of professional Diploma in Education, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin was set up in 2009. The directorate runs a national bench mark programme which captures necessary up-to-date requirements taken into account the latest developments in teacher education and practice.
The journal is meant to encourage intellectual discourse, promote exchange of ideas/best practices which could lead to development of knowledge, skills and necessary orientation on the teaching profession. The journal will publish excellent empirical and theoretical papers on all themes related to the teaching profession.
Articles related to the teaching profession are invited from student teachers in training, teachers in the classroom, research and administrative positions:
- At all levels of the education system public and private.
- In education corps/institution of the nursing, law enforcement agencies, staff of administrative colleges, and related staff training institutions in all sectors of the country.
- Foreign countries and international agencies.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
- Articles must be type-written, not more than 15 pages including references, double spaced one side only and on A4 paper. It is advised that author(s) name(s) and address including GSM no/Email, plus short bibliographical note should be typed separately but attached to the article such manuscripts will be vetted without author(s) name and other identifies.
- Abstract of the article must not exceed 200 words.
- Tables, drawings, photograph and figures should be clear, and kept within bearest minimum.
- Quoted passage more than three typed line should be indented, typed single line while shorter quotations should be enclosed in single inverted commas.
- Foot notes are not welcomed. The journal follows American Psychological Association (APA) writing style.
- Texts cited must be adequately referenced.
- The editorial board reserves the right to accept or reject manuscripts and such decision is final.
- Authors of would be published articles on submission will pay a sum #3000:00 for vetting, and if accepted for publication will be contacted, after which such author(s) will pay a sum of #5000:00 as publication fee.
- Author(s) of published article(s) will receive one copy of the journal free.
To pay go to "Other Payments" using the link http://kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/other_payments/.
Fill the required fields viz Name, Phone Number, Email Address etc.
Please note that the phone number used and your surname are your login details.
Click on "New Transaction(Others)"
From the dropdown menu select the payment you want to make. Either 'JOPROTE Journal Vetting Fee' or 'JOPROTE Journal Publication Fee'
Click on continue and complete payment.