The Centre for Research Development, Innovation, Incubation and In-House Training (CREDIIIT), is reviving the Nigerian Educational Digest (NED), an annual Journal Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, Nigeria that was last published in June 2012 (Vol. 12, No. 1), and was funded by TETFund. Although, the NED Journal is currently registered with the National Library of Nigeria; CREDIIIT in line with the TETFund guideline, will index it in Google Scholar and other relevant online databases to upgrade it to the global standard.
In addition, a new floated Journal, named “Humanities and Social Sciences” shall be funded by TETFund and will be published annually by Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, Nigeria/CREDIIIT.
Therefore, all well-researched articles submitted from scholars of various disciplines, institutions and countries shall be peer-reviewed; and will be subjected to a Plagiarism test to avoid falling into the predatory journal category.
- The Title page should be on a separate page and must include the title of the paper, author(s) name, affiliation, e-mail and contact number(s).
- The main article (separate) should have an abstract of not more than 200 words, five (5) Keywords, JEL classification codes, and main text. All must not be more than 5,000 words including the abstract, text, Table, Figures.
- Tables and Figures must be properly labelled including title and source(s), footnotes, appendix and references/ bibliography.
- All articles shall be maximum of 12 pages, “12” font 1.5 line spacing and Times New Romans, Alignment should be justified.
- Additional pages shall attract additional costs.
- All articles must be rich in references and literature/empirical citations. Except in rare circumstances, references and literature citations should not be above 10 years.
- Author(s) must be consistent in spelling – either American English or British English
- The CREDIIIT Journals accept only articles that adhere strictly to APA 6th or 7th editions. However, the author must be consistent with either of the options.
- Colour pages shall attract an additional cost, otherwise, they will be printed in black colour but will remain in colour if uploaded online.
- If an article is co-authored, a Disclosure or Declaration of Conflict of interest statement is required on a separate page.
- If the study is carried out with humans, a consent letter should be on a separate page.
- The article(s) must not have been published or sent for consideration elsewhere.
- All submitted article(s) shall be sent to two or more assessors on a blind review format.
- Manuscript submission does not guarantee publication. If any author(s) fails to comply with all the requirements and other guidelines for the Journals’ publication, such an article will be REJECTED.
- Manuscript review fee: Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000.00)
- Plagiarism test fee: Three thousand Naira only (N3,000.00)
Opened for Submission: 2nd March 2021
Closed for Submission: 30th April 2021
Journals Publication: 30th September 2021
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Dr. Gold, Kafilah
Editor-in-Chief and Ag. Director
Phone no.: +2348037249951