Yusuf, AbdulRaheem (Ph.D.) has a B.A. (Ed) Hons 2nd Class Upper Division, an M.Ed (Curriculum Studies; Social Studies Education) and a Ph.D. in Social Studies Education all from the University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria. He is presently the Provost of the College. He was Faculty Advisor, Enactus Nigeria; Sub- Dean, Students Affairs, University of Ilorin; National Secretary, Social Studies Association of Nigeria, (SOSAN) Nigeria.
- Economics Education
- Family Life Education
- Social Studies Education and Instructional Strategies
- Peace Education
- Environmental Education
- Emerging Issues in Social Studies.
- Yusuf A. (2002) Inter-Relationships among Academic Performance, Academic Achievement and Learning Outcomes. Journal of Curriculum and Instruction, (1 and 2), 87-96. (A Publication of the Department of Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology, University of Ilorin, Ilorin.)
- Jekayinfa, A .A and Yusuf, A (2004) An Investigation into Student Teacher’ view on the Introduction of Environment Education in the Nigeria Social Studies Curriculum. Institute Journal of Studies in Education .2 (1) 84 – 92. (A Publication of Social Studies Association of Nigeria, (SOSAN)).
- Yusuf, A. (2005) Globalisation and Nigeria Economic Development, Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, viii (1&2), 92- 10. (A Publication of Social Studies Association of Nigeria, (SOSAN)).
- Yusuf, A. (2005) The Effect of Cooperative Instructional Strategy on Students Performance in Junior Secondary School social studies in Ilorin, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, viii (1&2), 23- 36. (A Publication of Social Studies Association of Nigeria, (SOSAN)).
- Yusuf, A. (2007). The influence of Social Studies education on students opinions on political participation and democratic reforms in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, x (1&2), 149- 159. (A Publication of Social Studies Association of Nigeria, (SOSAN)).
- Yusuf, A. (2006). Effects of field trip method of teaching on students’ performance
in social studies. Ilorin Journal of Education. (IJE) 25,8-19.Available on
line at http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/journals/education/ije/aug2006/IlorinJournal_of_Education_Vol_25_August_2006.pdf
- Yusuf, A. (2007). Professionalising Teaching for the development of education
sector. Ilorin Journal of Education. (IJE) 26,44- 53. Available online at http://www.musero.org/professionalising_teaching_development_education_sector.pdf -and http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/journals/education/ije/aug2007/Ilorin_
- Yusuf, A. (2006). Citizenship education: An instrument for unity and
stability in Nigeria. African Journal of educational studies 4, (2) www.musero.org/citizenship_education.pdf-Similar by SIN NIGERIA
- Jekayinfa, A .A and Yusuf, A (2008). Teachers’ opinion on the incorporation of
environmental education into the Nigerian primary school curriculum. Educational Research and Review3I(11) Available online at http://www.academicjournals.org/ERR
- Agbonna, S.A; Yusuf, H.T. & Yusuf, A. (2009). Institutional discrimination and the optimism of Nigerian fresh graduates about chances of employment: Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, Vol. XII (1). p. 197-206
- Yusuf, H.T., Yusuf, A. & Agbonna, S.A. (2009). Influence of globalization on the Nigerian family. Ilorin Journal of Education, Vol. 28.
- Yusuf, A; Agbonna, S.A; & Yusuf, H.T. (2009). Influence of parenting styles on junior secondary school students’ performance in social studies in Ilorin emirate. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, Vol. XII (2). P.35-49
- Yusuf, A. & Onasanya, S. A. (2007). Practical demonstration on data collection,
collation and analysis for effective decision making. In Shehu, R. A. & Durosaro, D. O. (Eds). A Workshop Manual on Data collection, collation and analysis in Schools. A Publication of Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board, Ilorin. (61- 80) Ilorin: Integrity Publications. Available
online at http:www.kwsubeb.com/data-collection-collation-analysis/index.htm
- Yusuf, A. University Teachers’ Perception of the Effects of Students Evaluation of Teaching on Lecturers Instructional Practices in Nigeria Arts & Social Sciences Education Department, Univerity of Ilorin Nigeria.
- Yusuf, A., Ajidagba, U. A., Yusuf, H. T., Olumorin, C. O., Ahmed, M. A. Daramola, F. O. and Oniyangi, S. O. Faculty of Education University of Ilorin, Ilorin.THE EXTENT OF BASIC SCHOOL TEACHERS AWARENESS AND INVOLVEMENT IN THE NATIONAL BASIC EDUCATION REFORM IN Ilorin METROPOLIS.
- Dr. A. Yusuf and Dr. U. A. Ajidagba Teachers’ Views on the Incorporation of Entrepreneurial Capacity Building (ECB) Programmes in the Basic Education Curriculum in Ilorin Emirate, Nigeria Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- JEKAYINFA, A.A. (MRS.), Ph.D & YUSUF, A. Ph.D STUDENT TEACHERS’ VIEWS ON THE INTROUDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION INTO THE NIGERIAN SOCIAL STUDIES CURRICULUM
- Yusuf, A. Ph. D PROFESSIONALISING TEACHING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE
EDUCATION SECTOR Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education,
University of Ilorin, Ilorin.
- YUSUF, ABDULRAHEEM (PH. D), ONASANYA, SAMUEL ADEBISI PRACTICAL DEMONSTRATION ON DATA COLLECTION, COLLATION AND ANALYSIS FOR EFFECTIVE DECISION MAKING. DEPARTMENT OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, NIGERIA.
- Dr. AbdulRaheem Yusuf (SP) & Mrs. Habibat Muazu (LSS) KWARA STATE EDUCATION SECTOR PROJECT TRAINING REPORT School Development Scheme Training of SBMC members.
- Dr. U. A. Ajidagba, Dr. C. O. Olumorin, Dr. A. Yusuf, INTEGRATING MOBILE LEARNING TO ACHIEVE EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF NOMADIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME IN NIGERIA. Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education.
- Dr. YUSUF ABDULRAHEEM, IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON CULTURE.DEPARTMENT OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, NIGERIA.
- Dr. Yusuf, A., Yusuf, M. O., Adegbija M. V. and Yusuf, H. T. FACULTY OF EDUCATION STUDENTS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME (FESDS) FACULTY OF EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN Information and Communication Technology Development and Improvement for Faculty of Education Students.
- Dr. YUSUF, ABDULRAHEEM FACULTY OF EDUCATION POST GRADUATE STUDENTS DEVELOPMENT SCHEME 2008/ 2009 Session. FACULTY OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, NIGERIA.
- C. O. Olumorin (Ph.D.), A. YUSUF (Ph.D.), & U. A. Ajidagba (Ph.D.), DEVELOPMENT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FROM LOCAL RESOURCES FOR ART BASED COURSES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, NIGERIA.
- Dr. Samuel Ayorinde AGBONNA, Dr (Mrs) Alice Arinlade JEKAYINFA, Dr. AbdulRaheem YUSUF, Criminal Intent and Educational Aspiration of Disadvantaged School-Age Hawkers in Two Selected North Central Cities of Nigeria Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education,P.M.B.1515, University of Ilorin. Nigeria.
- AGBONNA Samuel Ayorinde Ph.D, YUSUF AbdulRaheem, Ph.D, ONIFADE, Olayinka Babatunde, COMMUNICATION AND CONFLICT MANAGER’S PERSONALITY IN SCHOOL SECURITY AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT Arts & Social Sciences Education Department, Faculty of Education, University of llorin, Ilorin, Nigeria Being a text of paper presented at the 25th Annual National Conference of the Social Studies Association of Nigeria, Held at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Moforija, Epe, Lagos State, from 17th to 20th November, 2009.
- AGBONNA, Samuel Ayorinde Yusuf, AbdulRaheem(Ph.D) and Yusuf, Hamdalat T (Mrs)A Survey of Institutional Discrimination and the Optimism of Nigerian Fresh Graduates about Chances of Recruitment for Community Participation Arts & Social Sciences Education Department, Faculty of Education University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
- YUSUF AbdulRaheem Ph.D, AGBONNA Samuel Ayorinde Ph.D & ONIFADE Olayinka Babatunde, ADEQUACY OF SOCIAL STUDIES CURRICULUM FOR THE SECURITY COMPONENT OF NIGERIA’S SEVEN- POINT AGENDA Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education, University of Ilorin, Ilorin. Nigeria.
- Yusuf, A., Ajidagba, U. A., Olumorin, C. O., Oniyangi, S. O., Ahmed, M. A, Daramola, F. O. and Ibraheem T. O. Achievement Effects of Multi-grade Teaching on the Basic School Pupils in Patigi Emirate, Nigeria Teachers’ Perception Faculty of Education University of Ilorin, Ilorin.
- Yusuf, A., and Dr. R.O. Ajere, UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION (UBE) IN NIGERIA Arts & Social Sciences Education Department, Faculty of Education, University of llorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
- YUSUF, AbdulRaheem , AGBONNA, Samuel Ayorinde , Jekayinfa, Alice Arinlade and Ahmed Saliu Effects of citizenship education component of social studies on civic literacy and attachment of upper basic students in Ilorin Metropolis, Nigeria Arts and Social Sciences Education Department, Faculty of Education, University of Ilorin, Nigeria Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board, Ilorin.
- Agbonna, S.A.; Jekayinfa, A.A.; Yusuf, A & Jarimi, M.(2011). Criminal intent and educational aspiration of disadvantaged school-aged workers in two selected north central cities of Nigeria International Journal of Education Administration and Policy Studies Vol. 3(5), 53-58, May 2011. (A publication of the International Open Access Journal in Arts and Education).
- Jekayinfa A. A., Yahaya L. A., Yusuf A., Ajidagba A.O., Oniyangi S. O. and Ibraheem T. O.(2012). Lecturers' assessment of teaching practice exercise in Nigerian Universities. Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development Vol.3 No.3, ((An international open access peer-reviewed academic research journal published by the International Institute of Science, Technology and Education (IISTE)).
- Amali I. O. O., Jekayinfa A. A., Yusuf A., (2012). The pedagogical perspectives of Idoma "Ogbobitaa or descriptive riddles: Educational Research (ISSN: 2141-5161) Vol.3(4) An international open access peer-reviewed academic research journal.
- Jekayinfa A. A., Yusuf A., (2012). Creating climate change awareness on the Nigerian citizens: challenges for social studies curriculum planners and implementors. Edited proceeding of the University of Ilorin and University of Cape Coast joint international conference on climate change and sustainanble development.